How’s it going everyone out there reading these words printed on this article. Welcome back to Canadian Beats and once again it’s Music Monday, so we’ve got new music. These are going to be “Zach’s Picks of The Week” and are my recommendations of articles from this amazing website. All of this new music was hand-picked by yours truly, five articles and five new artists have been featured. So I hope you do find something you like. But if you do not, then you can also check out the rest of our website where we got plenty more articles posted. But right now let’s check out the video where we will have featured clips from all of my recommendations.
5. We will be kicking things off here at number five, with Canadian R&B artist JENNA Nation unveiling her new holiday single, “My Christmas Wish”. It was written by JENNA and produced by JUNO Award-winning and GRAMMY-nominated producer Roger Ryan. But “My Christmas Wish” has all the trimmings and trappings of a favorite Christmas ballad — the piano, the slow beats, the snaps, the strings that come in at just the right time. Check out the article on the website HERE.
4. So I hear that new Taylor Swift album the big deal, personally, I haven’t actually listened to it. Just too busy listening to Toronto-based indie-folk singer-songwriter, Holly Clausius and her debut album “Rose Garden”. Which you can find on all streaming services now. The album delivers elements of folk, pop, rock, and Americana with honest lyrics and soulful vocals throughout. “Rose Garden” was written entirely during isolation in early 2021. But my personal favourite is the first track on the album called “Strawberry Blonde”, which of course we will be checking out a clip of very soon here on this recommendation. Check out the Five Questions With segment HERE.
3. Alright, next up we have a very talented singer-songwriter and producer, Alanna Matty from Toronto who’s unveiled her dream pop/folk single, “Loved You First”. It is also accompanied by a brand new lyric video for the release, but be sure to find it on all streaming platforms. The single is from Alanna’s forthcoming album, Thoughts//Feelings, which is set to be released in 2022, so keep your eyes out very soon because we’re almost at the end of 2021. Check out the article and new single HERE.
2. Coming up next, it’s Ontario’s powerhouse of rock n roll, Bad Holiday. My friends are back and have unveiled their latest single and video called “Island”. Which is apparently where you end up after your manager makes the band fly in a seaplane to the gig. The new single is a very chill and laid-back track, making it the perfect song for a drink tonight. Be sure to check out their new single on all streaming platforms right now and go check out the video HERE.
1. This final recommendation is going to be for the very cheeky new single from Canadian Electronica artist Talltale. She’s unveiled the official music video for her latest single “Tennis Club”. The music video follows the lyric’s lighthearted approach of comparing the game of love to a game of tennis. If you would like to learn more, check out the article HERE.
I hope you enjoyed my list of recommendations from our website this week, here on “Zach’s Picks of the Week”. If you didn’t however find anything you like, you’re more than welcome to visit our home page and see what new music is in store for you on Canadian Beats. But this is my time for the show, I, of course, will be back next Monday with more new music. But as always PEACE, LOVE, AND GOOD MUSIC EVERYONE!!
Hey there! I’m Zach I love long walks on the beach and movies that make you cry. Wait a minute this isn’t my E-Harmony account. Let’s try this again, hi I’m Zach from Dawson Creek, BC. Before you think it, no it’s not like the TV show! I have loved music ever since I was a kid back in Abbotsford, BC where I was born. Moved up north when I was about six and was practically raised up here. Hands down one of my favorite Canadian band has to be Simple Plan, with Dallas Smith coming in second. One of my Favorite Things I enjoy doing is just sitting around listening to music or taking pictures. I’d say I’m a pretty good photographer but you can be the judge of that. Just even ask a couple of my friends City light vigil, Scarlet serenity or Violet night. If you’re still reading this congratulations you’ve reached the end.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login