Canadian alternative/ skate punk band, All The Time Everywhere (ATTE) is about to release their sophomore EP, The Long Con on November 16, 2020.
Following the release of the second track from the EP “Partition (Party’s Over)” and supported by both the Lyric video and Production video, the band is accelerating toward the release with a contest to name one of the tracks off the new EP.
ATTE announced the contest on Facebook as follows:
Long Post Alert (It’s Worth It! We Promise!). We will be releasing our new EP “The Long Con” on November 16th. But, in order to do that, we need YOUR help. One of the EP Tracks is still untitled and this is where YOU, the supporters of All The Time Everywhere, come in to play. Instead of us just calling it whatever, we decided to invite our supporters to name this song with great Prizes for you.
How To Enter:
- LIKE this Post
- CLICK on this link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_5l-Y_a5Y to hear the untitled song and Subscribe to our Channel.
- SHARE the song to your Facebook and/or Instagram profiles. Make sure you tag All The Time Everywhere and add your Title Suggestion for the name of this song in each share.
- EARN POINTS – Each time you share the untitled song with tagging All The Time Everywhere and adding your Title Suggestion, you will get 25 points. An additional 10 points is added for each Like and/or Follow you receive on each post and another 25 points for each time someone else shares your post.
- WIN – The person who has the most points will win the Prize Package. 3 Runner-Ups will also be given prizes. On November 16th, when we officially release “The Long Con”, we will also announce the winners of the contest.
– The Person with the Most Points will receive:
- Opening Credit recognition in the song’s Lyric Video
- Your name in the liner notes of “The Long Con”
- A $200 merchandise credit including a One-of-a-Kind T-shirt with “I Named This Song” printed
- A Private Show by All The Time Everywhere for you and your friends (In-person when Health Guidelines allow. Some restrictions apply.)
– The 3 people with the next highest Point Total will receive $100 merchandise credit.
So there it is. Have fun! ATTE would like to thank all of our supporters in advance for spreading the word. Good Luck!
Contest runs from October 5- November 7, 2020.
(Please note that the Song Title is subject to final approval by ATTE and cannot contain Explicit, Derogatory or Harmful Language).
So what are you waiting for, head to their Facebook, and check it out!
I’m Jenna, and I am the founder and editor of Canadian Beats. I have had a strong love for Canadian music, which started many years ago. I have a passion for promoting these talented Canadian bands and artists, and that’s how Canadian Beats came to be. I am so proud of what it has become over the last few years, with many talented music lovers and writers coming together to spread the word of Canada’s music.