The best in Canadian music passed through the JUNO Red Carpet Sunday night. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights:
1) Christian album of the year winners, The Color, celebrate their win as they arrive on the Red Carpet.
2) Past nominees Marianas Trench happy to be here in 2018.
3) Jessie Reyez knows how to make an entrance!
4) Metal/Hard Music Album of the Year nominees, Striker, show some rock spirit!
5) The Northern Touch All-Stars (Checkmate, Choclair, Misfit, Kardinal Offishall, Red1, and Thrust) arrive to celebrate 20 years of the groundbreaking hit single.
6) The stylish Arcade Fire arrive at the JUNO Awards, hot off their March 17 appearance on Saturday Night Live.
10) Hearts melted as the Tenors’ Fraser Waters introduces his daughter, Hope, to the lights of the red carpet!
Want more from the red carpet? Don’t worry, we have you covered, head to our Facebook page for even more shots of the amazing talent that Canadian has to offer!
Born and raised with thoughts and aspirations of becoming a famous bassist in Sarnia, ON; Emily Plunkett now lives in Gatineau, QC, and considers National Capital Region home sweet home. A product of the Beatles, MuchMusic and the Southwestern Ontario summer festival circuit (circa 2000), her interest and love in concert photography came almost completely by accident when her journalism program at Algonquin College required courses in photojournalism (and she quickly realized that photos taken at concerts using a DSLR are enormously better than ones she was taking on a point-and-shoot she bought for a trip to England). She is extremely proud of the fact she has seen Sloan in some form or another 25 times.